Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Roses, Zinnias, and Fun oh my

Now in my adventure of finding what I want to do in my life  and after a couple of careers.   I am still exploring.   So much out there and so little time.  Well,  you could not sleep I suppose but I don't know about you but I get pretty grumpy if I don't get sleep.  We won't talk about the dark circles under the eyes will we ?  

A sweet friend of mine, Bev, who I have never met but I do believe she would fight a buzz saw for me.    She lives in Australia and I have "played " with her for I don't know how many years.  Now the ones that know me, know I have kind of hard headed.  A shocker isn't it ?  Well, Bev kept saying you need to join this group you will love it.  So finally I did and what a sweet group of artists it is.   I am involved with the group of art journaling journey.   I thought what is this ?   Fun, just pure fun and I can use all my scrapbooking supplies I already have plus getting to buy more supplies.   You know that is half of the fun.  Shopping for thing that you have to have.

I have posted some of my beginner journaling art here on the blog  and if you are lucky will get to see more. 

So I just wanted to share Zinnia's banner with you on her blog.  Just check out all the goodies going on there.   That is part of the fun I do belive.   I think, jokeingly my grandson called me a trash digger and hubby never throws anything away now without me checking it out and seeing if I can use it.   We use to call that making do but nowdays it is recycling and art.  

Now I know I may sound like an ad or something but nope just Annette loving what she is doing right now and wanting to share with you.  I can't share my cooking, litteraly with you but I can share my art goodies. 



 
Here you go, the banner from Zinna's blog.  Zinnia's web site for the groups is Roses on my Table.   

                                                            http://zinniasart.blogspot.com

There you go,  and thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world. 

3 comments:

  1. Awe you sweet lady! I love you back! oxoxo Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette , you are a generous soul, and Zinnias blog is definitely worth a check!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane for the comment. Don't know where it went but came in on my e-mail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.