Monday, June 21, 2010

The Lamp

Hello there,

The other day I saw some wonderful lamps, they had to be wonderful they were over $250-$300.  Doesn't that make something wonderful?  The price?  Well, me being me thought, OK I can do that.  So off I went.  We bought a frenchy looking lamp with an ugly shade on it and then another cheap ($19.99) lamp with a pretty shade and off I went.   I switched out the shades and  thought this needs some bling.  I had some pretty ribbon and remembered I had one of Eldon's moms old pins.  Digging and digging I found one and tada with my trusty glue gun there it is.

Here you go, I thought looked frenchy of sorts.  Not sure if am going to put some crystal hangie downs or not.  Still thinking about that.

A close up of the pin, not really doing it justice but you can tell it is old.  Even older than me!!!

I put this creation in a bathroom that has double sinks, a guest bathroom, and no one really uses it and if they do only the other sink gets used.   It is decorated with blue and I have some reddish towels and a few do dads with the reddish color.  Can't have all one color you know.    the little silver tray on the vanity is a round framed mirror I found so perfume bottles got put out also.

That is what is going on in my world for the moment.  Please enjoy and have a good day.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Dee, hope you had a good day at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new look and the frenchy lamp oh la la

    hugz bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo