Monday, July 30, 2018

Round Robin Stills and Video

Sorry about some not getting to see the video below, so here is the book with out the video.   Thanks for looking


The cover of the book, cardboard covered in beautiful fabric a sweet friend gave to me.   Thank you Kathleen. 


The spine with lots of goodies to say "pick me" on the shelf.  



The first page to put the table of contents card in the  block embellished by Mary Beard.  


This block embellished by Kathy Semone and me.   I embellished the left hand side pretties. 


This block embellished by Renee Younger and I embellished the left hand side.


I

I did both sides of this part.



The block embellished by Nicki Seavy and I embellished the left side


The block embellished by Sandy Black and I embellished the left side.


I embellished both pages, this was suppose to be the cover but now the back page.  Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world

Annette






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.