Sunday, March 17, 2013

#2 of Sweet Surprizes

Hello again, now I told you the other day that I received two packages of sweet surprises.   It was hard to know which to tell about first but I flipped a coin and that is how I chose which one to share first.

I am so fortunate to receive "happy mail" often.  It is like Christmas and I think DH  ( dear hubby) is sometimes disappointed because there isn't any in the mail when he goes to the mail box.   Sometimes he will come in and say you have some "Happy Mail" and just grins when he give it to me.   Yes I send some "happy mail" out but again I am so blessed at the sharing everyone does in this day and time.   I have received paintings, material( even from total strangers), beads ( such precious little pieces of glass) and just a many other treasures from deep in their hearts.  Family Heirlooms ( jewlelry and other momentos ) to them and me and they just want to share it with me.   It does make one feel so good to know there are giving souls out in the world.   I love y'all for it.   xooxox

I received a parcel (to us a package and I love the words are the same but different).  We had thought it had gotten lost in the world somewhere.   The look of the package you would have thought it had been around the world 14 times.  I immediately emailed dear cousin Juanita and said it is here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Whew. 

I was expecting a letter but inside was a multitude of pretties.   A beautiful card with some snappy high heels and hand written inside, a photograph of her wedding and some beautiful wrapping paper with butterflies all over it.  What was inside I thought?  I could not imagine. 

Well lo and behold was the most beautiful  and delicate Nottingham lace from her wedding gown.  Yes her wedding gown.  Now if that isn't a gift of love I don't know what is. 

I cannot wait for you to see how pretty it is and the memories it must hold for her. A beautiful young bride wearing these with her dress and marrying the most wonderful man in the world.   I am going to make some very special things for us both with these.   I will share but only after she gets them first. 

 
Here is what was in the package, notice the butterfly paper also.   You know I can use that.  Sweet "sleeves" from the young bride.   I pressed them gently, they were flat as a flitter but not harmed.    I am not going to saw a word and just want you to enjoy what these next few pictures show.  Them beautiful lace and memories that these share.  



 
Now wasn't that a breath of love and giving?  And to think if I had not shared white donuts with a total stranger I would not have come across any and I mean any of my family across the waters or "Big Pond".  It goes to show we should all think like children and say thank you and share and not to worry about what others think just do what comes to your heart and do it.  AND live in the now.   DH says I do live in the now more than anyone he knows.  So maybe because of my knight in shining armour I can. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world today. 
 
XOXOXO
Annette

5 comments:

  1. Truly a very special package. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a wonderful person who deserves wonderful things my dear friend! love and hugs to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Annette, just keep living in the now and stay the way you are, sweet and considerate...and much more. This gift is truly lovely , every girls romantic dream, I am sure you will create some awesome stuff . xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely suprise parcel.Shows there still are some really nice people out there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.