Monday, March 11, 2013

Fairy Dust to the Rescue

Spring is getting closer now, our Bradford Pear trees are blooming their pretty white flowers.  That is a pretty good sign.  But alas Spring around here also means dust is in the air and on everything.  Guess that is job security for me, dusting and vacuuming.   Not complaining but just the facts ma'am just the fact.   Kind of sound like The Dragnet TV show when Jack Webb would say that.  "Just the facts ma'am just the facts." 

I did do some painting of our master bedroom, the third time in four years.  Maybe have it like I want this time.  Maybe.  No exciting news or anything happening BUT that can be good also can't it?

I did do a new ATC card for Roses on My Table and my friend Janet Ghio is the great hostess.  Don't know how she does all the trading and doing but a great job in my book.

 
Here it is.  The little 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 card.   I used my magical fairy I painted a while ago, she keeps popping up but I love her.  Anyway photoshop and I played with her this time, I still play with photoshop some.   I divided her up in three parts, black and white, mid tones and then full color and wanted the fairy tinker bell to use her little wand and create all the magic that fairy dust creates going from black and white to color.  So here it is.  Of course I had to use some  glitter, a good fairy has to share it all here. 
 
That is about all the news I have right now.   What is the saying no news is good news? 
 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world today.
 
XOXOXOXO
Annette

5 comments:

  1. She is magical Annette, such pretty vibrant colors & of course the bling! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette,
    Love the purple fairy and I can relate, I think I'm currently on my 25th or so bedcover for the master bedroom!!! This one just might stay however....I've said that before :) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ATC is very clever Annette, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.