Sunday, January 20, 2013

Two more CQs

Man Annette you are on a roll here, two blog postings back to back.  I just had to share these with you, I am getting behind.   All I can say good job night time TV is not the best because that is when I do these little creations.   Well, I take that back some of the TV programs are wonderful, but don't take constant watching to keep in the groove of them.   Oh I can remember when you would sit and watch the test pattern on the TV, just in case the station came on early, be it noon or one o'clock.  The Black and White days of TV.   What an event that was. 

I have been playing and playing with the CQ, so what is new? You all know I am so in love with this form of art, it does indeed get into our blood. I did these two little blocks , they are 8x8 . They are a little bigger with the velvet around them but the block itself is 8x8.  



I did add some stitching to her bodice, it just called for some bling.
The second one was fun to play with. I wasn't sure what to do with the center applique but after sewing it on thought it needed something. I cut the tulle out of the centers and added some beaded leaves. I am thinking you can never have to many beads. Can you have to many ?
These are hung on a crystal chains and proudly displayed in my guest bathroom. No one goes in there but I do daily just to check them out.
 
There you go, gotta catch up on my posting. Not that the blog police will come and take my blog away or anything like that.    
 
Thanks for stopping by and seeing what is going on in my world today.  
 
XOXO
Annette  

3 comments:

  1. wow Anette, you are on a roll, but so glad you are ;-) The flowers and butterflies in the last photo are so amazing. Truly beautiful. I am so amazed at your work. Your attention to detail, the intricacy of it. This is art at its purest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such intricate work...amazing that you can do that...I cannot. Beautiful fabrics and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful are these two new pieces??? Love them, especially the second one with the tulle. You are such an inspiration to me Annette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.