The instructions on the JSB books says to use paper to hold it together but I did follow directions on the first one. BUT the second one I thought why not canvas ? It would be sturdy and certainly accept any media I wanted to put on it. I just happen to have a tad of canvas so canvas it was. I used the scallop chipboard I so proudly bought, drew the edges off and cut them and glued it all together. I used some tag board paper, which I find takes our gob and goo painting and gluing wonderfully and some watercolor paper also.
The newly finished outside. It sports some lace and of course some bling. I think you can see the binding on the journal, I used some seam binding and used some to thread in the lace as well as some velveteen ribbon I had. The lace medallion thingie is something I picked up at the DAV for I think 50 cents. I first did it without the bling and after taking it's picture thought nope gotta have bling. Even if it is not rhinestones bling it is.
The inside covers I did like and used the green pen to make the edges pretty. Now my paper shifted some but will get that mastered. Haven't figured out why they shifted but I will. I don't know what I am going to do with these but they are fun to make. On ward and upward on the JSB journals.
Thanks for stopping by to see what is going on in my world today. Oh be sure and stop by the May 12 entry for my give away.
xoxoxoxo See you next time.