Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Digital scrapbooking with smile box

Hi,   you know the title of my blog is Welcome to Annette's World, it changes every day.
 I wanted to share and talk about scrap booking.   

You know scrap booking has been around for years, I have been doing it for at least 14 years.   There is something to be said about getting millions of ladies and gentlemen together and share memories and fun.   They are of all ages and walks of life.  I and wonderful daughters have gone to conventions and workshops and it just keeps growing and growing.   I thought  this might be a fun way to do scrap booking digitally, but you know there is something to be said about cut and paste.  You know, the kind you learned in the first grade?   Not the computer kind.   Pam, a friend of Vickie's and mine did this and I just wanted to play with it and maybe give someone the way to play also.   This little show is of our wonderful grand daughter, I have photographed her since she was born as well as her handsome brother.  Now I know I am sounding like a proud Nana but hey----- I am and I will admit it.  Please enjoy this little show, some of Allex's senior pictures we did.   You noticed I said some.   


Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Allex part 2
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

Thank you for browsing on my blog and taking the time to post. You know how we love the comments they mean a lot to me Hugs to all and thanks for being here. xo. I am sorry for right now I am having to monitor the comments, seems like a spammer has visited here. have a good day.